Nina is a qualified make-up artist trained at The London College of Fashion. Specialised in TV, Film, Special Effects, Wigs, Photographic and Henna.
She is also a qualified lecturer and assessor in the industry.
Previous engagements include:
- Tutor & Assessor for Make-up Course at Farnborough College of Technology
- Special Effects Artist in the production of silicon wounds, burns, blood & wound fillers. Specifically made for T.V, Film & Theatre. Made & produced for screen face.
- Make-up for Royalty
- Make-up artist for a national newspaper
- Make-up Artist for Ladies Day at Goodwood
- Make-up Artist for Grimas. Demonstrator of face & body paints & special effects
- Make-up Artist for calendar, body painting & Henna
- Sculpture for use in special effects & individual work